Early Bird Registration Deadline: July 31, 2020
- ※ Only ISIAQ Members may register at the member rate by logging onto the ISIAQ website
All fees are in US Dollars
|Until July 31, 2020
||August 1~September 4, 2020
||November 1-5, 2020
- *This rate applies to registered full-time students in a university, college or engineering school. Please note that documentary proof must be sent to the secretariat by email within 10 days of paying your registration fee.
- -국내 참가자 등록비는 온라인 등록 시 원화금액을 확인하실 수 있습니다.
- -Access to all sessions, exhibits
- -Admittance to welcome reception, opening ceremony and closing ceremony
- -Conference materials, Proceedings, lunch & coffee
Methods of Payment
Online Credit Card
- -Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration.
- -All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- -All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants. Any balances should be paid on-site to complete registration.
- -The sender's name should be the registrant's name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the secretariat marked with the registrant’s name that appears on the bank transfer slip.
- -Please ensure that the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
- -Appropriate payment should be completed within the corresponding period of registration. If you fail to pay by a determined period deadline, you will be required to pay the additional fees by wire transfer.
||신한은행 100-030-351592 (사단법인 한국실내환경학회)
- Bank Name: Shinhan Bank
- Account No.: 180-009-031036
- Account Holder Name: Korean Society for Indoor Environment
- Swift Code: SHBKKRSE
- Bank Address: 429, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06159, Korea
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- -Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat in writing by email or fax.
- -All refunds will be made after the meeting.
- -All bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all meeting registration refunds.
- -Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|By July 31, 2020
|By September 4, 2020
|After September 5, 2020